Slips and Storage
For questions about our boat rentals or boat storage, call us today. We serve the areas of New Smyrna Beach, Edgewater, Orlando, and Daytona Beach.
- We offer dry storage as well as water slips at the rate of $13.95 per foot.
- There is a 20-ft minimum for dry storage and a 30-ft minimum for water slips.
- Your monthly storage bill will be based on the length overall of your vessel, which includes the engine, swim platform, and pulpit.
- Electricity for water slips is available for a monthly fee.
- Please bring your own electrical cords if you need to use electricity.
- We will launch your boat with a one-hour notice from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., seven days a week.
- If you return to our dock after 4:30 p.m., your boat will be pulled out the next morning.
- If you want your boat prior to 8:00 a.m., let us know and we will launch it the afternoon before.
- We will wash your boat off on the outside from the waterline down before putting it away.
- The first and last month’s rent will be due upon arrival of your vessel and billed monthly thereafter.
- Payments are due the first of the following month.
- Automatic credit card payment is available.
- You may charge any of our services (gas, oil, etc.) to your account.
Haul-Outs and Lay Days
We will haul your boat out of the water for $5.00 per foot.
You are welcome to use our water hoses as you need.
Our daily storage rate is $1.50 per foot per day.
Bait and Tackle Store
Our Bait and Tackle Store, open 7 days a week, is located next door to our office and offers the following:
- Live and Frozen Bait
- Fishing Supplies (Hooks, Rods, Reels, etc.)
- Ice, Soda and Snacks
- Inshore and Offshore Charters