What is PII?
PII is any information that can be used to identify, contact, or locate an individual, including, but not limited to, name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, financial profiles, social security number, and credit card information. PII does not include information that is collected anonymously (that is, without identification of the individual user) or demographic information not connected to an identified individual.
What PII does River Deck Marina collect?
River Deck Marina collects the following PII from its visitors and Authorized Customers:
- Basic user profile information from all visitors, including name, email address, and IP address.
- Additional information from Authorized Customers, including name, address, phone number, email address, business size, and advertising inventory.
How does River Deck Marina use PII?
River Deck Marina uses PII to:
- Provide its services to visitors and Authorized Customers.
- Contact visitors and Authorized Customers about their account status, service offerings, and other relevant information.
- Analyze trends, administer the Site, track a user’s movement and use, and gather broad demographic information.
- Share aggregated information about its visitors and Authorized Customers with its affiliated agencies and third party vendors.
With whom does River Deck Marina share PII?
River Deck Marina may share PII with the following third parties:
- Authorized Customers who wish to evaluate potential transactions with other Authorized Customers.
- Affiliated agencies and third party vendors for the purposes of providing services to River Deck Marina or its visitors and Authorized Customers.
- Law enforcement agencies or other government entities in response to a subpoena or other legal request.
How does River Deck Marina protect PII?
River Deck Marina takes reasonable measures to protect the security of PII. PII is stored in a secure database and is only accessible to a limited number of authorized employees. River Deck Marina also uses encryption to protect PII that is transmitted over the Internet.
What choices do visitors and Authorized Customers have regarding their PII?
Visitors and Authorized Customers can choose to opt out of receiving marketing communications from River Deck Marina by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any marketing email. Visitors and Authorized Customers can also contact River Deck Marina to request that their PII be deleted from the Site’s database.
How can visitors and Authorized Customers correct or update their PII?
Visitors and Authorized Customers can correct or update their PII by contacting River Deck Marina at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can visitors and Authorized Customers contact River Deck Marina about this Policy?
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact River Deck Marina at email@example.com.
Changes to this Policy
River Deck Marina may update this Policy from time to time. If River Deck Marina makes any material changes to this Policy, it will post the changes on the Site and will also notify visitors and Authorized Customers by email.
Links to other websites
The Site may contain links to other websites. River Deck Marina is not responsible for the privacy practices of these other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these linked sites as their privacy policies may differ from ours.
This Policy is effective as of March 8, 2023.