River Deck Marina Services
- We offer dry storage as well as water slips at the rate of $13.95 per foot.
- There is a 20-ft minimum for dry storage and a 35-ft minimum for water slips.
- Your monthly storage bill will be based on the length overall of your vessel, which includes the engine, swim platform, and pulpit.
- Electricity for water slips is available for $75.00 monthly.
- Please bring your own electrical cords if you need to use electricity.
- The first and last month’s rent will be due upon arrival of your vessel and billed monthly thereafter.
- Payments are due the first of the following month.
- Automatic credit card payment is available.
- You may charge any of our services (gas, oil, diesel, bait and tackle, etc.) to your account.
- We will launch your boat with a one-hour notice from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., seven days a week.
- If you return to our dock after 4:30 p.m., your boat will be pulled out the next morning.
- If you want your boat prior to 8:00 a.m., let us know and we will launch it the afternoon before.
- We will wash your boat off on the outside from the waterline down before putting it away.
- Flush Engine
- Charge Battery
- Wash Boat
- Install Cover
- Ethanol-free Gasoline
- Unload/Load Boat on Trailer
- Boat Detailing at $20.00 per foot
- Minor Engine Repair
- Labor at $85.00 per hour
- Carburetor Rebuild
- Water Pump
- 50, 100, and 200 Hour Services
Bottom Painting Information / Bottom Painting Fees*
|New Boats||$42.00 per foot|
|Previously Painted Boats||$30.00 per foot|
|Boats 25' and over||Add $5.00 per foot|
Boats that have not been previously painted will have the water line marked, the hull pressure-washed and lightly sanded, primed and then two coats of anti-fouling paint are applied.
Boats that have been previously painted will be pressure-washed, barnacles removed, and two coats of anti-fouling paint are applied.
After bottom painting your boat, you should have it cleaned at least every three months. If we bottom paint your boat, you can bring it back to us to be hauled out and pressure-washed for only $75.
*For extensive growth there will be an additional charge of $7.50 per foot.
Haul-Outs and Lay Days
We will haul your boat out of the water for $5.00 per foot. This includes putting your boat on stands and the first and last day’s storage.
You are welcome to use our water hoses as you need.
Our daily storage rate is $1.50 per foot per day.
Bait and Tackle Store
Our Bait and Tackle Store, open 7 days a week, is located next door to our office and offers the following:
- Live and Frozen Bait
- Fishing Supplies (Hooks, Rods, Reels, etc.)
- Ice, Soda, Beer and Snacks
- Inshore and Offshore Charters